This document sets out the rules for the collection and use of your personal data on the portal operated under the domain www.vuyap.com (hereinafter: the Portal), taking into account the requirements of RODO (i.e. legal requirements arising in particular from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC).
Your data is administered by 4K ltd with its registered office in Gdańsk (postcode: 80-286), Jaśkowa Dolina 31 premises 20-21, VAT ID: 5842744672, REGON: 362766492, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdańsk-North in Gdańsk under KRS no. 0000581409 (hereinafter: 4K), which operates the Portal.
4K attaches due importance to the security of your data and to informing you at every stage about how your data is used by 4K, as well as your rights in relation to this matter.
- 4K collects your data in the following ways:
- through forms available on the Portal, using which you voluntarily provide your data to 4K;
- by collecting "cookies", which are computer data, in particular text files stored on the User's end device and which are mainly intended to adapt the Portal's website to the preferences and expectations of a given User, without identifying the User ("cookies" identify the data of the computer and the browser used to browse the Internet sites, without connecting this data with the personal data of the Clients obtained, for example, during the registration of a VUYAP Account; the information about the cookies policy can be found HERE;
- through information obtained from the operator of Facebook and Instagram social networking sites, which were obtained by the operator by installing cookies on the computers of Users visiting the Portal's fanpage on these sites, or at least clicking the "Like" button placed by Facebook on the pages of other websites (in this particular case your personal data is simultaneously administered by 4K and the operator of Facebook and Instagram social networking sites)
- Purposes and basis of data processing.
Your data is processed in connection with the following categories of activities:
- Use of the Portal without registration – data of persons using
the Portal in the "no registration" mode (i.e. without creating a VUYAP Account) are
processed by 4K for one or more of the following purposes:
- provision of services by electronic means in terms of providing access to content posted on the Portal, providing access to contact forms - legal basis for data processing - necessary for the performance of the agreement (Article 6(1)(b) RODO);
- analytical and statistical - the legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the Company (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO), which consists in analysing the behaviour and activity of visitors to the Portal without registration as well as their preferences in order to improve the quality and adequacy of applied functionalities and provided services;
- possible establishment, assertion or defence of claims - legal basis of processing - legitimate interest of 4K (Article 6(1)(f) RODO), which is to protect its rights;
- 4K and other entities marketing, in particular related to the presentation of behavioural advertising - legal basis for processing - legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
- Registration of VUYAP account on the Portal in order to use its
functionalities – Persons registering the User on the Portal by creating a
VUYAP Account are requested to provide the data necessary for creating and handling a
VUYAP Account. Providing the data marked as obligatory (e-mail address and password) is
required to create and operate the account, and their omission results in the
impossibility to create a VUYAP Account. Personal data submitted to 4K are processed for
one or more of the following purposes:
- provision of services related to the maintenance and operation of the VUYAP Account, including the provision of the services offered on the Portal by 4K- legal basis for processing - the necessity of processing for the performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) RODO),
- analytical and statistical - the legal basis for processing - the legitimate interest of the Company (Article 6(1)(f) RODO), which consists in conducting analyses of behaviour and activity of Users as well as their preferences in order to improve the quality and adequacy of applied functionalities and provided services;
- possible establishment, assertion or defence of claims - legal basis for processing - the legitimate interest of 4K (Article 6(1)(f) RODO), which is to protect its rights;
- 4K and other entities marketing - in particular related to the presentation of behavioural advertising - legal basis for processing - legitimate interest of 4K (Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
- Profiling and automated decision-making
In order to optimally match the commercial information we send you with your preferences, we may use profiling and automated decision-making as part of direct marketing.
Profiling means using your personal data to approximate your buying preferences. Automated decision-making means that we will automatically select which of your commercial communications would be of interest to you on the basis of these shopping preferences, and we will not send you any commercial communications that are not of interest to you.
Profiling and automated decision-making take place on the basis of your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
- Use of the Portal without registration – data of persons using the Portal in the "no registration" mode (i.e. without creating a VUYAP Account) are processed by 4K for one or more of the following purposes:
- Data security.
Your data is protected as follows:
Data is encrypted with 256-bit SSL.
The management of services via a web browser is secured by a qualified SSL certificate, validated and issued by the appropriate authority. All data sent via forms and in areas requiring authorisation are encrypted. All attempts to log into areas requiring authorisation are recorded by the 4K security system. The system records information about the account that performed the login, the IP address and the host of the person making the connections.
Access passwords to the areas requiring authorization must contain at least 8 characters.
- Recipients of data
We may share your personal data with subcontractors, i.e. entities whose services we use to process your data:
- entities assisting 4K in operating the Portal;
- postal operators and courier companies for the purpose of sending mail to you;
- legal advisers in order to establish, assert or defend claims arising from the use of the Portal;
- marketing and advertising agencies for the purpose of carrying out marketing and advertising activities commissioned by us; and
- entities providing 4K with IT services such as maintenance of the IT systems in which your personal data is stored, hosting services, etc.
- Transfer of data to third countries or international organisations.
Your data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area or to international organisations.
- Period of data processing
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in section 3 above. After that period they will be deleted in their entirety.
- Rights of the data subject.
Your rights are as follows:
- the right to access your data and to receive a copy of it;
- the right to rectification (amendment) of your data, the right to erasure of your data (if you believe that there is no legitimate basis for us to process your data, you may request that we erase it;
- the right to restrict processing of your data (you may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data to the sole purpose of storing it or carrying out activities that you have agreed with us, if in your opinion we have incorrect data about you or are processing it unfairly and you do not want us to delete it because it is necessary for the establishment, assertion or defence of claims or for the duration of an objection raised by you against data processing);
- The right to object to the processing (in order to exercise this right effectively, you should indicate to us your particular situation which, in your opinion, justifies us ceasing the data processing subject to the objection. We will stop processing your data unless we can demonstrate that the grounds for our processing of your data override your rights, or that your data are necessary for us to establish, assert or defend claims);
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority (if you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully, you may file a complaint to this effect with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or other competent supervisory authority);
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data (at any time you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data which we process on the basis of that consent. The withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that had been performed on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal).